Power Washing Dublin, Kildare, Meath & Wicklow
Many homeowners make the mistake that power washing damages the surfaces outside their home. It is true that amateur power washing, using the wrong tools and techniques, might damage exterior brick, siding, and wood especially. RH Power Washing knows how to clean a property thoroughly and safely. Before you put this work off for another year or avoid scheduling it altogether, consider some reasons why you need to call a us to power wash your house.
5 Reasons You Need Professional Power Washing
- Moss, mold, algae, and debris are often damp, holding moisture against outside brick, roofing shingles, and other materials. Over time, this moisture might soften these materials, leading to cracks, chips, and other damage as well as water leaks inside the home!
- While you don’t want outside materials exposed to heavy moisture levels, note that drying soot, acid rain residues, pollution, and other such debris also damage surfaces. Shingles and brick might dry out and then crack and crumble while dry wood is prone to splintering and splitting.
- Airborne mold spores are not just unpleasant but also unhealthy! Regular power washing to remove developing mold improves outdoor air quality so you and your family can breathe better when enjoying time on the deck or patio.
- Professional window washing removes damaging sand, silt, and other gritty debris, protecting exterior glass from premature damage. Clean windows allow more sunlight into a home, helping houseplants grow and creating a bright, welcoming environment!
- Sand, silt, and other debris etches concrete and patio pavers, increasing the risk of splitting and chipping. Driveway power washing removes abrasive debris and restores the appearance of painted concrete especially.